Bahubali 2 20th Day Collection: After making to the 1000 crore club at the box office, Bahubali 2 still roars in the theatre. In its third weekend also the craze of the movie attracts people towards theatres. Not only in India but, It has created history in the box office of World cinema.
The Most awaited film S.S. Rajamoui epic drama “Baahubali 2” was finally release on 28th April Worldwide. The film is the pride of Indian Cinema which has introduced the TFI to the world.
Bahubali 2 Box Office Collection Till date
Now once again, sequel to 2015’s Baahubali is in weekdays and witnessed lesser footfalls than before, but still holds very good. On Monday with 19% of drop than last Friday, it did the business of 15 crores (Hindi Rs. 8.25cr | TTM Rs. 6.75cr).
- Day 1 – Rs 121 crore Business at the box office Internationally.
- In just 3 days, Bahubali 2 crossed Rs. 500 Crore club in box office collection.
- Till day 5, Bahubali 2 has collected Rs. 680+ crore.
- And on the 9th day of its release, Bahubali 2 broke all the records in the box office collection and entered Rs. 1000 crore club.
- Day 10- Rs. 1060 crore.
- Day 13- Bahubali 2 collected Rs. 1200 crore at the box office.
- And till date, Bahubali has crossed Rs.1400 crore box office collection.
Bahubali 2 20th Day Collection | 3rd Wednesday Total Box Office
Baahubail 2 is one film which leaves you speechless. Right from the word go, it has intense drama and action as every frame in the film is a visual wonder. Be it the heroic fights or the lavish war scenes, Rajamouli Showcases some never before scenes in Indian film history. On wednesday, Baahubali 2 reported little more drop and estimated to collect 13 crores* (Hindi ₹7.50cr | TTM ₹5.50cr), to make it’s 19 days total collection as 906 crores* nett (Hindi ₹448.55cr | TTM ₹457.45cr) at Indian box office.