Jolly LLB 2 7th Day (Thursday) Box Office Collection Report: Jolly LLB 2 movie starring Akshay Kumar and Huma Qureshi, it has managed to collect Rs 66.79 crore in just 5 days of its release. In fact it’s fifth day business was higher than its fourth day. After opening below expectations, the movie, due positive word of mouth and critical acclaim is earning big money at the box office even on weekdays. Well not just in India, Jolly LLB 2 is also doing good box office business in overseas market with its overseas tally being Rs 22.25 crore. According to reports, Jolly LLB 2 has crossed Rs 115 crores at the worldwide box office as of February 14, 2017. While the domestic box office collections of the flick are pegged at Rs 92.76 cr (nett Rs 66.79 crore), the overseas gross collections are pegged at Rs 22.25 crore.
- India Gross: Rs. 92.76 cr. [66.79 cr. NETT]
- Overseas Gross: Rs. 22.25 cr.
- Total Worldwide Gross: Rs. 115.01 cr.
Jolly LLB 2 7th Day Collection Report | 1st Week Total Business
After passing the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday test with flying colours, the flick showed big jump yesterday but now it has fallen to the normal levels. Today’s 7th day occupancy in the morning was 12% to 13% which was lower as compared to yesterday or Wednesday. Jolly LLB 2 7th day collection will have a 25% drop from Wednesday which is normal trending. Read total 6 days box office business of the film.
- Jolly LLB 2 1st Day Box Office Collection: 13.20 Cr.
- Jolly LLB 2 2nd Day Box Office Collection: 16.40 Cr.
- Jolly LLB 2 3rd Day Box Office Collection: 20.24 Cr.
- Jolly LLB 2 4th Day Box Office Collection: 07.26 Cr.
- Jolly LLB 2 5th Day Box Office Collection: 09.43 Cr.
- Jolly LLB 2 6th Day Box Office Collection: 05.45 Cr.
- Total Box Office Collection: 72.88 Cr.
Jolly LLB 2 will take more time than expected to cross the Rs 100 crore mark
The movie has released on whopping number of screens, around 3500 across the country. With this it has become the biggest release of Akshay Kumar’s career so far. Jolly LLB 2 would now need to collect just over 10 crore in the second weekend in order to go past the 100 crore mark. That seems to be happening for sure and once the milestone is achieved, it would be Akshay Kumar’s fourth century in a row after Airlift, Housefull 3 and Rustom.