Bahubali 2 5th Day Collection Domestic And Worldwide
Bahubali 2 5th Day Collection Earning Morning Reports: S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Bahubali 2’ has raked in over Rs 400 crore at the ticket windows in its opening weekend worldwide, according to trade experts.
The second part in the “Baahubali” franchise has rewritten box office records. After collected total Rs 100 crore on its first day of release on April 28, its opening weekend collection has raised the bar. Even on 4th day Monday the movie has done houseful box office business.
As per the early estimates, Bahubali 2 5th day collection will be in the range of 30 to 35 crores. This is simply insane and historic, to say the least. Baahubali 2 already did mind boggling business in the opening weekend. But Monday collection is out of this world. Such kind of phenomena has never been witnessed in the recent times. The film is truly the biggest blockbuster of the current century.
Also Read: Baahubali 2 box office collection day 4: SS Rajamouli film set to become India’s highest grosser soon
Bahubali 2 Total 5 Days Box Office Business Report
Hindi Version Total 4 Days Collections
|Bahubali Day 1 Collection||41.0|
|Baaubali Day 2 Earning||40.50|
All India All Versions Box Office Collection:
- India Nett: 303
- India Gross: 379
- Overseas: 135 cr
- Worldwide: 514 cr (Weekend)
Bahubali 2: The Conclusion is set to surpass the lifetime collection of Aamir Khan’s PK, if the current trends are anything to go by. The Prabhas and Rana Daggubati movie has already crossed worldwide collections of estimated Rs 540 crore in its opening weekend. At US box office, Baahubali 2 stands at number three, after Fast and the Furious 8 and a Latin film.
Baahubali 2 Box Office Collection Records Till Today
- Highest Grosser of All Times – Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam.
- Earning over 100 crore on a single day
- First film to cross 100 crore mark in Indian History
- Highest rated Telugu dubbed film with least negative opinion from mainstream critics
- Highest Opening Day Collections from Domestic Market by any Indian Film
- Biggest release of any Indian film [6500 screens in India]
- Minting 500 crore gross with the end of 1st Weekend – Highest and First
I hope you liked my article about Bahubali 2 5th Day Collection Total 5 Days Box Office Business, Soon i will 6th Day Business report.