Bahubali 2 1st Day Total Box Office Collection Prediction: Bahubali 2, one of the most awaited films of the year, is breaking records even has raked more than Rs 500 crores at the box office.
Also Read: Bahubali 2 Tickets Booking
The release dates of the film are months away and the magnum opus is already setting records at the box office. News has it that the said collection of Rs 500 crore is mainly derived from the sales of its theatrical rights. Bahubali 2, much like the prequel, will release in three languages i.e. Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Bahubali 2 1st Day Total Box Office Collection
1st part of the flick was released on 10 July 2015 was the first south Indian movie to cross 100 crores mark in Hindi. The movie shattered many Box Office records and became the first south Indian movie to cross 500 crores worldwide.
This massive pre-release business makes is clear the kind of interest and popularity Bahubali enjoys from around the world. We also hear that Bahubali 2’s visual effects will be much superior than the prequel, which has set a benchmark for period films in India.
The total first day box office collection (all languages) of the movie will surely cross 70 crores mark. It will become the highest opening day grosser beating Happy New Year, Kabali and Bahubali.
Bahubali 2 Collection Postive And Negative Points
- Fantastic hype and buzz.
- A sequel to one of the biggest blockbusters in the history of Indian cinema.
- Good release period.
- Curiosity about why Kattapa killed Bahubali?
- Grand release: Karan Johar will ensure that the movie will get at least 2500 screens in Hindi.
- Mind blowing trailer video.
- IPL season will be at its peak which will surely affect the evening and night shows.
- some critics say 2nd part is not as good as 1st part.
Bahubali 2 1st Day Total Box Office Collection Prediction